For all my Christian or friends who end up celebrating the spring holiday, Happy Easter.
My family isn’t very religious. At least the younger parts of my family aren’t–but we still celebrate Easter. We just like ham and mashed potatoes honestly. And little chocolate bunnies. So cute.
There aren’t many in this list, mostly because it’s hard to write a lot of different scenarios and phrases that…wouldn’t lead down the same path…but I’m going to say it’s because I want you to celebrate time with your family. Or just enjoy the spring weather (in the northern hemisphere). The midwest the most, if the snow melts. So much snow. Oof.
But here are the prompts for this week.
- Easter dinner goes horribly wrong
- Finding an egg weeks later
- Bringing an S/O to Easter dinner for the first time
- Visiting family for Easter and running into an ex
These are 3 to 5 word groupings to either inspire or to create a challenge of trying to fit all 3 to 5 words into your story.
- Easter, colorful, happy
- Eggs, hunt, beginning
- Spring, snow, unexpected, family
- Ham, discussion, religion, spat
- Christian, holiday, outsider, resolved
- Spring, chocolate, surprise, announcement
- Bunnies, birth, excited
I hope these inspire you to write some spring holiday stories, snippets, or fanfics. Let me know if you used any or if you have ideas of your own in the comments below.
And Happy Easter.