Next weekend is basically the last real summer holiday weekend of the year (at least in the United States): Labor Day Weekend. It’s usually the last hurrah for kids before school. The last chance the weather will actually work with you for a BBQ and pool time. The last chance to express your feelings to your crush before running off to college (or is that just YA novels…).So it’s time to celebrate with some vacation prompts.
- Family vacation goes wrong
- Going on a last summer trip with friends with one of them being MCs crush
- Camping at a haunted lake
- Camp ghost stories come to life
- Checking out colleges the last summer before summer year
- Meet/cute at a summer camp.
These are 3 to 5 word groupings to either inspire or to create a challenge of trying to fit all 3 to 5 words into your story.
- Heat, summer, wood, burning, glisten
- Crickets, stars, campfire
- Happy, slow, love, sand, ocean
- Lake, tent, fishing, last
- Sunset, kissing, grass, bbq
- Pool, swim, romance
This week was short and simple but I hope you enjoyed them. Next month I’m going to kick off a themed month of dun dun dun…Book Reviews. It’s time for me to catch up on my reading goals (I might be 14 books behind) and the best way to do that is to give a month of book reviews since that means I need to read books to do reviews.
So join me next week for more book reviews or give me suggestions in the comments below.
See you next week.